In this video, I am talking about how to naturally cleanse your colon as well as the best steps, foods and supplements that you need to cleanse naturally.
Most cleanses today are fads that don’t work long term. I will teach you how to cleanse over several days as well as maintain this diet and lifestyle.
To work at its best, your colon needs no interference from foods that may block it from doing its job. The #1 step to follow is to eliminate processed and refined foods that will cause intestinal inflammation.
Top Foods for Cleansing your colon:
1) Eat Fermented Vegetables (sauerkraut and kimchi)
2) Consume more probiotic rich foods (kefir, goats milk)
3) Eat Apples- Cleanse the colon with Pectin
4) Avocados- Fiber rich and contain Potassium and Magnesium- flush out colon from toxins.
5) Flax Seeds or Sprouted Flax (loaded with Omega 3 fatty acids)
6) Triphala- Herb used in India and Asia as a tonic to support colon function
7) Get more clean water! 8 glasses a day of pure clean water
Suggested for a week long colon cleanse:
• Breakfast- Superfood Smoothie
⁃ Collagen protein powder, apple, vegetables (celery and
⁃ TBS flax meal and 1/2 avocado.
• Lunch- Superfood salad
⁃ Organic lettuce, tomatoes, avocado,
⁃ Apple Cider Vinegar
⁃ TBS of extra virgin olive oil
• Dinner- Bone broth soup
⁃ Vegetables, chicken, chicken broth
• Supplement- take probiotics (2 caps 2x a day)
Doing this, you will see great improvements in constipation and colon health.
Look online for more information about how to detox and cleanse your colon: http://draxe.com/the-best-way-to-deto